Here we go again!
As we gear up for the holidays in the midst of a pandemic that seems to never end, incorporate some or all of these funny cards into your family's Elf rotation to keep things relevant to your children - who may still be dealing with masks at school, social distancing, and other safety protocols. With 10 different themes that touch on pandemic and cold/flu season issues, we hope there is something that every family will find lighthearted and useful!
- 10 professionally printed cards
- Cut-off instructions for elf set-ups
- Includes the following lighthearted set-ups:
- "Six Sweets Away" to keep the Elf from getting sick!
- "'Masking' In the Sun" with a mask hammock.
- "Quarantine" from the Reindeer Flu
- "Wash Your Hands" (or teach the Elf how to do it!)
- "Sleepy head, stay in bed!" It's good for the immune system (and mom & dad)!
- "SANTA-tizer" to keep Santa germ-free
- "Pump it up!" Combine healthy food and exercise with some food-weights
- "Mask Dilemma!" The Elf is tangled up in a mask!
- "Staying Home Today?" Let the Elf help your kiddo feel better!
"Sniffles be Gone!" The Elf's festive boogers make a debut!